Below is a list of our major priorities:
- Quality, end-of-life care
- Educate the general public
- Build and strengthen relationships with palliative care
- Advocate and represent the interests of Iowa hospices at the state and federal levels
- Coalitions that support hospice
- Advance quality end-of-life care.
- Serve as the unified voice for hospice and palliative care issues before policy makers and other organizations while also engaging hospice advocates in supporting hospice and palliative care issues.
- Provide professional education and information to enhance skills and knowledge in the provision of hospice care and palliative care.
- Collaborate with other organizations and health care providers as opportunities arise.
- Continue to sustain a viable organization.
Save the Dates for 2016 HPCAI Events
HPCAI Fall Conference and Trade Show
The HPCAI Fall Conference seeks to provide education for hospice and palliative care professionals and end-of-life caregivers to improve the quality of end-of-life care. This two-day conference will include sessions on hot topics such as Medicaid managed care, documentation, dementia, advanced care planning, bereavement, Department of Inspections and Appeals updates and much more.
Early registration ending soon. Click here to register today!