Below is a list of our major priorities:
- Quality, end-of-life care
- Educate the general public
- Build and strengthen relationships with palliative care
- Advocate and represent the interests of Iowa hospices at the state and federal levels
- Coalitions that support hospice
The HPCAI Volunteer Recognition event will be a stand-alone event this year along with an education component. The event will be held from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Friday, September 25 at the Prairie Meadows Event and Conference Center, Altoona.
Click here to download the nomination letter sent to all volunteer coordinators.
Please complete the honored volunteer nomination form and return it to the HPCAI office by July 24.