Have you heard a great hospice or palliative care-related speaker recently? Does your hospice or palliative care program have something you would like to share?
Well here's your platorm. HPCAI is looking for presenters for the 2014 Fall Conference, November 3-5 in Des Moines, IA.
Questions may be directed to Hailey Jackman at 515/243-1046.
- Advance quality end-of-life care.
- Serve as the unified voice for hospice and palliative care issues before policy makers and other organizations while also engaging hospice advocates in supporting hospice and palliative care issues.
- Provide professional education and information to enhance skills and knowledge in the provision of hospice care and palliative care.
- Collaborate with other organizations and health care providers as opportunities arise.
- Continue to sustain a viable organization.