Below is a list of our major priorities:
- Quality, end-of-life care
- Educate the general public
- Build and strengthen relationships with palliative care
- Advocate and represent the interests of Iowa hospices at the state and federal levels
- Coalitions that support hospice
The HPCAI Volunteer Recognition event will be a stand-alone event this year along with an education component. The event will be held from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Friday, September 25 at the Prairie Meadows Event and Conference Center, Altoona.
Click here to register.