Below is a list of our major priorities:
- Quality, end-of-life care
- Educate the general public
- Build and strengthen relationships with palliative care
- Advocate and represent the interests of Iowa hospices at the state and federal levels
- Coalitions that support hospice
- Advance quality end-of-life care.
- Serve as the unified voice for hospice and palliative care issues before policy makers and other organizations while also engaging hospice advocates in supporting hospice and palliative care issues.
- Provide professional education and information to enhance skills and knowledge in the provision of hospice care and palliative care.
- Collaborate with other organizations and health care providers as opportunities arise.
- Continue to sustain a viable organization.
Save the Dates for 2016 HPCAI Events
2016 Legislative Day: February 17
Social Work Peer Group: March 11
Special Topics: June 23
Volunteer Recognition Ceremony: September 23
HPCAI Fall Conference: November 1-2