Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Iowa (HPCAI) is the statewide leader in the enhancement of palliative and end-of-life care through the representation of and service to hospices.
Iowans will seek end-of-life care appropriate for their needs and have access to quality hospice and palliative care consistent with their individual desires and values.
- Advance quality end-of-life care.
- Serve as the unified voice for hospice and palliative care issues before policy makers and other organizations while also engaging hospice advocates in supporting hospice and palliative care issues.
- Provide professional education and information to enhance skills and knowledge in the provision of hospice care and palliative care.
- Collaborate with other organizations and health care providers as opportunities arise.
- Continue to sustain a viable organization.