- The Conversation Project
- We honor Veterans
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM)
- Hospice & Palliative Nurses Association
- Hospice item set
- Literature resources for Palliative Care
- National health care decisions day
The Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Iowa (HPCAI) has several resources available for hospice and palliative care providers, including networking groups, list serves, newsletter archives, job postings and more.
HPCAI is involved in many groups that support hospice and palliative care, both locally and nationally. Members of HPCAI are also encouraged to join these groups on an individual basis and to get involved in other organization that benefit the hospice community. Click here for more information about each affiliate group.
- Bereavement coordinators
- Hospice residence networking group
- Hospice Veteran partnership
To enroll in or contact an HPCAI group listserv, please choose from one of the available options below.
Note: Only HPCAI member organization are eligible to join a list serve. HPCAI monitors people who sign up and will remove those who aren’t affiliated with a member organization.
- Volunteer coordinators list serve
- Hospice residency list serve
- Palliative care list serve
- Bereavement coordinators list serve
- Hospice veteran partnership list serve
- Hospice billing and coding list serve
The HPCAI Update provides HPCAI members with a bi-weekly newsletter to keep hospice and palliative care organizations apprised of HPCAI events and other local and national news pertaining to hospice and palliative care.
Click here to view the HPCAI archive.